Just Listed Homes
Home Buyers - How to Avoid Paying Too Much
Luxury Homes & Estates
Read Our Blog
Welcome to Spencer Estates in Morris Twp, New Jersey
The Extraordinary Luxury Homes at the
Spencer Estates in Morris Township, NJ offer a Classic Elegance for a Lavish Lifestyle Beyond
Built by premier builder Harvey Caplan, Luxurious yet
Comfortable and Inviting, every amenity is elegantly embraced in
these Classic Community. Style, Comfort and Location, Serene
Morris Twp. offers a Suburban Oasis for both its residents and
visitors and makes it a great place to live, raise a family,
relax and enjoy life! The community is located just minutes from
the convenience and culture of vibrant downtown Morristown, NJ.
Morris Township lies just 25 miles west of New York City in
Morris County, NJ and is
just minutes away from all the conveniences necessary for
Spencer Estates, Morris Township, NJ: Suburban Lifestyle for Urban People
The Spencer Estates homes were
built between 1999 and 2003.
The interiors are spacious and designed to fit every homeowner's
lifestyles. All homes features an Open and Airy Design with
Spacious interiors and Modern Floor Plans. All homes have basements, some of which are
finished and others which are not.
Many homes feature All-Season Sun Rooms, Custom Home Theatres,
Gorgeous State of the Art Kitchens, Spa-Like Master Baths,
Private Backyards and many other unique features.
The Large Lot sizes give each
home lots of privacy. You can enjoy peaceful walks, jogs or bike rides. Parks and Shopping are nearby.
Nearby Morristown's Sophistication and Charisma
Homes at the Spencer Estates offer that unusual combination of a
with in-town convenience! Major brokerage firms, professional
services, abundant shopping facilities, mass-transit systems, a
full service airport for private jets and planes, health care
centers and fine restaurants are all a part of nearby Morristown's
wonderful combination of sophistication and charisma.
- Number of Homes: 32
- Beds/Baths: 4-6 / 3.1-5.1
- Parking: 3-4 Car Garages
- Year Built: 1999-2003
- Price: $1,150,000 - $1,975,000
- Common Features: Custom Built Luxury Homes. Large Wooded Lot Sizes. 2 to 3 Floors of Spacious Living Areas. Custom Designed Eat-in-Kitchens and Baths. Each Home has Unique Architectural Details like Arched Doorways, Architectural Crown Moldings and Top of the Line Designer Fixtures. Multi-Zone Natural Gas, Forced Air Heat, Central Air Conditioning. All Homes have Basements some of which are finished and some of which are Walk-out Basements.
- Schools: Excellent Morristown Public Schools. Woodland School, Frelinghuysen Middle School, Morristown High School. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Colleges/Universities: Drew University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rabbinical College of America, Saint Elizabeth College, and the County College of Morris (Randolph and Morristown) are all within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: NYC and Hoboken Trains as well as NYC and Morris County NJ Transit buses are in Morristown center, about 7 minutes away.
- Fun & Recreation: 1.5 +/- mile to Morristown Green the center of town, shops, and eateries, About 35 miles to NYC. Dozens of town, county, state, and national parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. range from within walking distance to just a few miles away. Public swimming, fishing, golf and tennis facilities are also available.
- Special Features: Beautiful Location in Morris Township. Minutes from convenient and reliable service on NJ Transit's Midtown Direct Train to New York City, Close to Major Routes and Shopping. 7 Minute Drive to Downtown Morristown.
The township is in an excellent location with easy access
to major highways, such as State Routes 10 and 24, U.S.
Routes 46 and 202; and Interstates 78, 80, 280, and 287.
The areas has three train stations - Morris Plains,
Morristown and Convent Station.
Bus service is excellent between Morristown and Netcong. Rail transportation to New York City, Newark and intermediate stops is the area’s best via NJ Transit. Airport and limousine service is available from Morristown Airport.
A world of shopping is within easy reach. Downtown
Morristown presents dozens of specialty shops, fine restaurants,
excellent department stores and
catering virtually to every taste. Nearby Morris County Mall adds additional chain and discount stores.
Area shoppers also have the convenience of being only
minutes away from both the Livingston Mall and the Mall at
50 Woodland Ave.,
P.O. Box 7603
Convent Station 07961
Joint Free Public Library of Morristown and Morris
1 Miller Road
Spencer Estates, Morris Twp, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
A Lifestyle We
All DeserveWhen you own a home in the Spencer Estates
you spend your free time doing what you want to.
Outside, extensive landscaping adds a full richness to
the rustic charm of this most desirable luxury
community. Additionally your tranquil and active moods
can both be satisfied here.
If even more active life
beckons, visit the township parks where you can try your
hand at everything from bocce to baseball. The Morris County
Park Commission operates 24 sites, including three golf
courses, two aboreta and the Mennen Sports Arena and offers
a year-round program of activities throughout the county
like adult education courses, programs for school children,
planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts.
Captured in this community of elegant homes is a timeless beauty encompassing
luxury, comfort and convenience set in the natural
So give us a call and let us show you how you
will Live and Entertain with Pride in these Beautiful
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the Spencer Estates Experts!
Local Map of Spencer Estates in Morris Twp, NJ